Monday, July 11, 2005

Naaah ...


Well, I thought I'd post. I even knew what I wanted to post about. Then it turned out I didn't really want to post.


The feeling is akin to the internal rumblings after a lobster thermidor dinner. One knows there will be turbulence, one just isn't sure when.

Sadly enough, the product is rather similar at times. Or so my friend says.
Right. No chicken in white sauce for you, young lady. Whenever I next feel inclined to cook it up. So there.

It feels good to be vindictive sometimes. And lazy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post with nothing to post? tell me about it....
sigh
what about lazy allthe time...

Itineranting said...

You have truly lost it!! You government employee you! But I am not complaining so long as it entertains me between tedious corporate committments.

gudus said...

when i reached this post, the last in a relatively long page, i felt something in the pit of my stomach. i remember, when hercule poirot used to come on TV, or earlier, karamchand. i wanted to watch all the episodes together. now, i wish i could scroll down further. what to do?

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Gudus, I think you mean to say that you want more. If so, I am truly honoured. (If not, I've just made a prat of myself!)

If you want to read more, check out the archives up in the left-hand column.

J.A.P.