Thursday, March 09, 2006

A search for roots

Random update. Siddharth Suryanarayan is hot. Half the people who have dropped by this blog recently have been looking for him, including one plaintive search string – “Is Siddharth Suryanarayan married?”. He is. One’s heart bleeds for the disappointed singlettes.

Further disappointment – those who were looking for “jap sex” or “sex jap”. Sorry, rrong rumber. Ditto for those who sought “last gap erotica” (ainh?!) or “bangle panu golpo” (aha! Yellow cellophane covers!) or “Indian panu”.

But hey! “Bonguly” is right up there. Welcome home, the diaspora!


**** ****

6 comments:

Progga said...

Instruct me, bwana. How do you check who's searching for what on your blog? (gosh, I feel so totally technologically challenged that I think I'll go drown myself right now.)

La Figlia Che Piange said...

BONGULY? That is positively the last straw.

Progga said...

JAP, you are duly tagged. I'm interested to see what your lists are... :)

Poorna Banerjee said...

AAARRGHHH...

Here I shall Quote Kurtz in Heart of Darkness and say... "The HORROR! The Horror!"

Incidentally, I shall look on the post again and emit that long suffered scream I have been stifling... AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Portnoy, it must be your browser. Are you in 'view as HTML' mode?

Progga, you need to install a NetCounter thingummy on your template.

SrinChild, Bonguly keeps me going on tough days.

Hutumthumo, welcome. Chamoch diye exactly ki .. ?

Progga again, why me? Alap excuse maadi.

Panu, try a Valium.

J.A.P.

Anonymous said...

Censorship??!