Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Say na something JAP Uncle

My morning coffee-break and Bloglines. And I find this on Belle de Jour -
(BdJ’s’ blog is not link-friendly, so here’s the passage that caught my attention)

“in the category of Man to me - no, it's not simply about having the appropriate equipment. A Man does the right thing and has the right attitude and buys you a beer after a shite day and does not expect a fucking medal for emptying the rubbish. Sure they cry, but never for attention. They were my history teacher at school and my housemate at uni. They are not perfect and make no apologies for that. They are the ones played in films by Clive Owen and Shah Rukh Khan"


Belle de Jour watches SRK films? That proves something. I’ll get back to you when I figure out what. Meanwhile, does she know Hindi? If not, who does the sub-titles?

6 comments:

Phantasmagoria said...

The next time someone tells you that, make it funny.

I want funny today. :(

Unknown said...

In French - maybe the Alliance Francaise ?

Anonymous said...

The link is http://belledejour-uk.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html#3203592821662498477

Priya said...

What's all this cutesyness all about? Huh? huh?

BENGAL UNDER ATTACK said...

The diary of a London call girl. Kee korecho ... London e gechile naaki recently, ei, via Turkey :)

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Ph, I prefer funny, but I can't always cut it.

E Lungs, French? Toast?

Aravind, thanks

Priya, translate.

AS, try Turkey first

J.A.P.